21.2.10

>> Dress up in you.


I'm the singer, I'm the singer in the band
you're the loser, I won't dismiss you out of hand
you've got a beautiful face
it will take you places

you kept running, you've got money, you've got fame
every morning I see your picture from the train
now you're an actress, so says your resume
you're made of card

you couldn't act your way out of a paper bag


you got lucky, you ain't talking to me now
little Miss Plucky
pluck your eyebrows for the crowd

get on the airplane, you give me stomach pain
I wish that you were here
we would have had a lot to talk about


we had a deal there
we nearly signed it with our blood

an understanding
I thought that you would keep your word

I'm disappointed, I'm aggravated
it's a fault I have
I know
when things don't go my way I have to

blow up in the face of my rivals
I scream and rant, I make quite an arrival
the men are surprised by the language
they act so discreet
they are hypocrites so fuck them too


I always loved you, you always had a lot of style
I'd hate to see you on the pile, of nearly-made-it's
you've got the essence, dear
if I could have a second skin
I'd probably dress up in you


you're a star now, I am fixing people's nails
I'm knitting jumpers, I'm working after hours
I've got a boyfriend
I've got a feeling that he's seeing someone else

he always had a thing for you as well

blow in the face of my rivals
I scream and I rant, I make quite an arrival
the men are surprised by the language
they act so discreet
they are hypocrites forget them

so fuck them too

Nenhum comentário: