16.3.09

>> a grin without a cat.


essas duas últimas imagens são do próprio manuscrito de lewis carroll, a ilustração que aparece também é dele. clique na imagem para ver maior. o meu é da l&pm, fué fué..
.

Alice
It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.

Alice
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Mad Hatter
No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.

The Cat
We're all mad here.

Alice
I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.

The Queen
Sentence first -- verdict afterwards.

The Queen
Off with her head!

The Duchess
Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.

Alice
Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever say in my life!

The king
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Nenhum comentário: